The client had two options – scale and hire additional employees to support the initiative or outsource a solution that freed up resources while still meeting the key requirements.
- Improved uptime at current and new locations
- Prioritize voice and data traffic while powering mission-critical business applications
- Support iPads and remote Point of Sale (PoS) systems in stores
- Digital solutions for signage and VoIP
- Leveraging technology for loss prevention
SOLUS fully-managed the entire project with well-defined roles and responsibilities between the carrier and the client. Serving as an extension of the client’s team, our team provided recommended MPLS solutions with 24×7 proactive monitoring. Additionally, we provided incident management, asset tracking, lifecycle support, and provisioning expertise to ensure all requirements were met throughout the project.